    true I'll be waiting...

    (and if you send with JaR's Ferarri, you can kiss your grad present
    goodbye...)

    Neil, Apr 9, 2004

  2. Brian

    JaR Guest

    Neil opined, On 4/8/04 3:41 PM:
    No, but beware. That beer you're sipping on so smugly may be tainted.
    'Ware the tripwires in your front yard. Check above! That thing orbiting
    your home! Is it really a seagull? What was that noise from below?

    <hideous laughter.wav>

    Rest easy, little Neil...

    </hideous laughter.wav>

    JaR
    Macabre Thug

    JaR, Apr 9, 2004

  3. Brian

    Neil Guest

    so you fell for the redirection to rowdy's house...

    :)

    (I have a teenage duaghter, so if your going to try to scare me you're
    gonna hafta do better than that!)

    2-1 Leafs after the first!!

    Neil, Apr 9, 2004
  4. Brian

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    he wants "girls..girls...girls..." as well, does he?

    Rowdy Yates
    "the man who tried and failed miserably"

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 9, 2004
  5. Brian

    Neil Guest

    if he did, he would have targeted the Brass Rail...

    Neil, Apr 9, 2004