  1. Brian

    Neil Guest

    your right, no logic. good thing my weeks almost done....

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004

  2. Brian

    Kat Guest

    ME TOO ME TOO ME TOO

    now what to do with those four *PAID* (at an exhorbitant rate) days off....

    Kat, Apr 8, 2004

  3. Brian

    Neil Guest

    I LOVE MY JOB! as for my 4 days of paid time off, I thought I woudl prep
    for the DST exam but I wasn't sure what to do with the other 3 days (put-
    down!)

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004
  4. Brian

    TechGeekPro Guest

    That was nice, but really, if you have Windows Me, do you need anything
    else?

    TechGeekPro, Apr 8, 2004
  5. Brian

    Neil Guest

    asprin...

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004
  6. Brian

    Brian Guest

    Two possibilities:

    1. Deep pockets and high profile. Although apparently the fine was $1000.

    2. Its a French Canadian thing. The other certifications maybe not be
    available in French.

    I can see what will happen from this. Its not financially worthwhile for an
    international company like MS to make exceptions for the small French
    Canadian market. So like a lot of things in Canada, MCSE exams will be
    available everywhere except Quebec because of their Napoleonic legal system.

    Brian

    Brian, Apr 8, 2004
  7. Brian

    JaR Guest

    Neil opined, On 4/8/04 1:04 PM:
    *and confirms target recognition*

    JaR, Apr 8, 2004
  8. Brian

    JaR Guest

    Neil opined, On 4/8/04 1:05 PM:
    Bastard.

    JaR, Apr 8, 2004
  9. Brian

    Kat Guest

    DST exam?

    Thats a valid point actually. I have an exm booked...soon, i think.
    Bette look into that :S

    Kat, Apr 8, 2004
  10. Brian

    Neil Guest

    but since the clock says 4:32pm EST, Neil shuts down his computer and
    target lock is lost. ba-bye..(and have a good beer-thirty tomorrow JaR)

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004
  11. Brian

    Neil Guest

    *doing best impression of Mr. Burns*

    excellent...

    :) have a good one JaR

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004
  12. Brian

    Neil Guest

    gotta do 3 a year, so why not 70-271/272?

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004
  13. Brian

    TechGeekPro Guest

    ....and a case of beer.

    TechGeekPro, Apr 8, 2004
  14. Brian

    JaR Guest

    TechGeekPro opined, On 4/8/04 1:42 PM:
    And patience. Lots of patience.

    Or a large hammer.

    JaR
    Hammered Thug

    JaR, Apr 8, 2004
  15. Brian

    JaR Guest

    Neil opined, On 4/8/04 1:35 PM:
    And you, Neil

    JaR, Apr 8, 2004
  16. Brian

    JaR Guest

    Neil opined, On 4/8/04 1:33 PM:
    *curses and places rifle back in rack*

    Ah, well, there's always nest week. Beer-thirty can't come soon enough.

    Jr

    JaR, Apr 8, 2004
  17. Brian

    Neil Guest

    *Neil relaxes in his favorite chair while enjoying the crackling fire*

    miss me? (appearently you never even took the shot)

    :)

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004
  18. Brian

    Neil Guest

    Hey! were is my BD present?

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004
  19. Brian

    Neil Guest

    of the sledge variety

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004
  20. Brian

    Kat Guest

    You're b day isnt until the 11th!

    I gave it to jar, to send witht he ferrarri.

    Kat, Apr 8, 2004