    almost in their lap even. Depending upon the club they even had
    "private area" where the dance could get very personal.

    --

    LnkWizard, Apr 8, 2004

  2. Brian

    LnkWizard Guest

    Probably, I was the short chubby guy with the half a pool cue in hand.

    LnkWizard, Apr 8, 2004

  3. Brian

    Neil Guest

    thanks for the image....

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004
  4. Brian

    Neil Guest

    I can keep them both, don't worry. I'll have plenty of space in the trunk
    of my Ferarri once it gets here

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004
  5. Brian

    Neil Guest

    gee, that's too bad :)

    *running*

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004
  6. Brian

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    You don't say. Hmm. Learn something new every day.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 8, 2004
  7. Brian

    LnkWizard Guest

    Webshots and Weather Bug, tow programs that can really screw a system

    LnkWizard, Apr 8, 2004
  8. Brian

    TechGeekPro Guest

    But remember, despite whatever you've been told, there is NO SEX in the
    champagne room.

    TechGeekPro, Apr 8, 2004
  9. Brian

    JaR Guest

    Neil opined, On 4/8/04 11:32 AM:
    *JaR calmly loads rifle*

    JaR, Apr 8, 2004
  10. Brian

    Neil Guest

    Oh, no you don't you can't bring that accross the border...

    (ps. I get Monday off too...*running faster*)

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004
  11. Brian

    Neil Guest

    here's 2 more, IE and Outlook....

    :)

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004
  12. Brian

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Or Windows Me.

    TechGeekPro, Apr 8, 2004
  13. Brian

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004
  14. Brian

    JaR Guest

    Neil opined, On 4/8/04 12:01 PM:
    *and adjusts scope*

    JaR, Apr 8, 2004
  15. Brian

    JaR Guest

    Neil opined, On 4/8/04 12:02 PM:
    Well, arguably, if you're running windows, you're already screwed.

    Thankfully, if all those nice folks weren't running windows, I'd have a
    lot less that I could bill for.

    JaR
    $$$ Thug

    JaR, Apr 8, 2004
  16. Brian

    Neil Guest

    better aim for my house. I'll be leaving work in an hour and I wont be back
    till Tuesday...

    *now driving away at top speed from incoming bullet*

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004
  17. Brian

    Neil Guest

    and if it wasn't for Lusers we'd all work in India....

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004
  18. Brian

    JaR Guest

    Neil opined, On 4/8/04 12:24 PM:
    *sets trajectory and windage*

    JaR, Apr 8, 2004
  19. Brian

    JaR Guest

    Neil opined, On 4/8/04 12:29 PM:
    Sorry, bounced that one around several times. Logic still not apparent.
    Thanks for playing, anyway.

    JaR, Apr 8, 2004
  20. Brian

    Neil Guest