Media Player V6.4, play one after another MP3 files

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Brad, Mar 11, 2007.

  1. Brad

    Brad Guest

    Hi,

    I hooked up my old Windows 95 laptop to my stereo system. I want
    to use this laptop as an MP3 music player via Windows Media Player 6.4.
    Note: I can't use a later version of Media Player in Windows 95.

    I have a "Music" folder on the desktop that contains several MP3
    music files. I "selected" all of the MP3 files, but Media Player will only
    play one of the selected files. I expected it to play one after the other.
    I could not find information in "Help" on how to play a group.

    Do you know a technique?

    Thanks in advance, Brad

    be sure there is no active keystroke logger (spyware) in your PC.

    Brad, Mar 11, 2007

  2. Brad

    Tee Jay Guest

    Install another player ie Winamp (www.winamp.com)
    Tee Jay
    Do you have DRM turned on in media player?

    Tee Jay, Mar 12, 2007