[Media] Only IT certification can help prevent another wave of costly technology glitches

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by T-Bone, Feb 2, 2005.

  1. T-Bone

    T-Bone Guest

    T-Bone, Feb 2, 2005

  2. T-Bone

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    lying biotch!!!

    someone at CIPS or ISP is paying media outlets big $$$ to get their name
    out there. i have been seeing articles in all the canadian geek media
    outlets pimping CIPS and ISP and how great they are - all of a sudden right
    out the blue - it all started about 6 months ago. but these bozo's have
    been around longer than that.

    lying biotch!!!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39