    Brian Guest

  2. Brian

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Apr 5, 2004

  3. Brian

    Brian Guest

    Yipes. Yet I just received it in the Sunbelt news. I read the article
    directly in the story and posted the link without looking at the web page.
    Sorry.

    Brian, Apr 5, 2004
  4. Brian

    Neil Guest

    You are forgiven. As penance, lob the holy hand grenade at Eddierox

    Neil, Apr 5, 2004
  5. Yipes. Yet I just received it in the Sunbelt news. I read the article
    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 5, 2004