    protected? I need to save stuff.

    Thanks

    John

    John, Dec 17, 2004

  2. John

    John Guest

    Please ignore this above post. I was having a blonde moment. The
    button on the actual flash drive was in locked position :)

    John

    John, Dec 17, 2004

  3. John

    HF Guest

    There you go !

    HF, Dec 17, 2004
  4. John

    The One Guest

    There you go

    The point of that was...........................?

    The One, Dec 17, 2004
  5. John

    JD Guest

    The point of this is .......... ?

    JD, Dec 17, 2004
  6. John

    The One Guest

    The point of you is.........?

    The One, Dec 17, 2004
  7. John

    JD Guest

    The point was the same as yours un-necessarily replying to a post ...
    one word for you .... TROLL

    JD, Dec 17, 2004
  8. John

    The One Guest

    JD while munching on mouldy German sausages burps out this idiotic
    blathering shit, whilst staring at his naked father holding a leather belt
    about to give him his christmas present, sobbing quietly masterbating over
    his serial mouse which has got a bigger ball than both of his own put
    together in a robotically boring way says........

    Such a creative imagination .. your talent is wasted.

    You've reminded me, need to put the bins out, and take a shit.

    The One, Dec 17, 2004