Media encoder X64 version

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by noreply, Jan 7, 2006.

  1. noreply

    noreply Guest

    Anyone that can confirm and or explain my test results?

    MB Intel D925XC, Cpu P4 3ghz 2mbit cache, 1 gb DDR2 memory (2x512)
    2 x sata disk, one for system one for video/media

    Installed XP32 and old Windows media encoder v9 encode live
    from firewire port (a PAL DV camera) had a profile
    1 mbit 720x576 deinterlace wm9 (not advanced)

    Runnning very nice 25 frames in 50-60% CPU and a excellent result

    Installed X64 release, ran update from MS and installed media encoder
    x64 the new one, imported profile that i have saved from first session

    Not running nice 15-20 frames 100% cpu

    Both with new formatted disk, no dual boot. No other software on
    system.

    Can this be right?

    Thank you

    GeirOtto Molstad