[Media] Digital confusion reigns supreme: study

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Brian, Aug 6, 2004.

  1. Brian

    Brian Guest

    Brian, Aug 6, 2004

  2. Brian

    Brian Guest

    Brian, Aug 6, 2004

  3. Brian

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 7, 2004
  4. Brian

    Brian Guest

    I take some solace in the fact that if people don't even know about home
    electronics technology, the problem may lie in the chair-keyboard interface
    more often than we think.

    Brian

    "As we work to build a better idiot-proof system, the universe conspires to
    build a better idiot."

    Brian, Aug 9, 2004
  5. Brian

    Jose Samuel Guest

    So what's new...we all know users are dumb!

    Jose Samuel, Aug 10, 2004
  6. So what's new...we all know users are dumb!

    by what we see here so are many wannabe sys admins!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 10, 2004