    refrences are from Course 2261. Allmost.
    Does anyone know about that? Or have expirience?

    By the way, i am preparing for 70-271.

    B_real, Feb 4, 2005

  2. No. MeasureUP is an actual practice exam and not a braindump. Therefore it
    attempts to prepare you without giving you real questions, the it should be.
    And no, do not ask if anyone knows where some real questions are. Thanks...

    --
    "The Rev" MCNGP #44
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 4, 2005

  3. B_real

    B_real Guest

    Waoo... you may be angry?
    Have you slept well?

    It was just a question. Have nice day.

    B_real, Feb 4, 2005
  4. Slept fine and not angry. I answered your question and just wanted to let
    you know that we don't take kindly to braindumpers. You didn't ask for real
    questions, for which I'm glad, I just wanted to make sure you didn't.

    BTW good luck on the exam, if you doing consistently well on the MeasureUP
    stuff I'm sure you will do fine.

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 4, 2005
  5. B_real

    B_real Guest

    Well, i am trying my best. I am finnish reading Exam Cram
    2 book and I am practicing MeasureUP questions now. I`ll
    do fine so far. :)

    I just wanted to know if anyone have met questions likely
    MeasureUp on real exam.

    Braindumps are for loosers, totally agree with you.

    Taking my exam on 15th february, so we`ll see. :)

    regards,
    B_real

    B_real, Feb 4, 2005