    MeasureUP
    Transender
    Something else?

    ISApose, Nov 25, 2008

  2. ISApose

    JohnB Guest

    I like Self Test Software, by Kaplan IT. Kaplan bought Transcender a year
    ago (or so). So the two are very similar. But, STS is a little less
    expensive and, they have a 25% off sale every couple months.

    I got my MCSE in NT back in '99 and didn't use practice tests, except for
    some that came with my study materials, which were kind of lame. And I'm
    studying for my 2003 MCSA cert now, and can't imagine doing this without
    good practice tests. It's invaluable in letting you know where your
    strengths and weaknesses are.

    JohnB, Nov 25, 2008

  3. ISApose

    TBone Guest

    For anything else you look at using, check with www.certgaurd.com to make
    sure you aren't getting illegal brain dumps.

    As for your name, do you suppose, did you strike a pose with ISA, or are
    you actually a conglomerate of people into ISA who can't spell posse?

    TBone, Nov 26, 2008
  4. ISApose

    Jaco Niemand Guest

    I'll vote for MeasureUP. I've done heaps of Microsoft exams with MeasureUP
    and 99% will good results

    Jaco Niemand, Jan 7, 2009