    imperial or metric.

    WinXP

    TIA

    Paul Blarmy, Jun 1, 2005

  2. Paul Blarmy

    Moz Champion Guest

    page setup is usually in pixels, not imperial or metric measurements

    default window size is by pixels, but thats designed to be changed by
    the user to suite their usage
    web pages also give width (if given that is) in pixels

    the dialogue windows and such are all given in pixel dimensions

    Moz Champion, Jun 1, 2005

  3. Surely that's not the case in page setup -- it's of precious little use
    to specify print margins in pixels! Here millimetres or inches would be
    of more use, depending on locale. Hence my Firefox's default margin
    width of 12.7 looks like a millimetre measurement, being roughly equal
    to 0.5".

    cheers,

    David H

    David Harrison, Jun 1, 2005
  4. Paul Blarmy

    Moz Champion Guest

    No, for printing the standard measurements are used according to the
    Paper size selected.
    If using an American paper size, the measurements are in inches (or
    fractions thereof) and if using a metric paper size, in mm's

    My fault, I misread your original question and thought you meant page
    setup as per the web, I wasnt thinking printing at all.

    Moz Champion, Jun 1, 2005