    Please can anyone tell me how to get them back to a readable size
    Many thanks

    Sarah

    Sarah, Oct 11, 2005

  2. Sarah

    Noel Paton Guest

    In IE
    View | Text size | Medium
    should do it
    This will also control the OE setting.

    --
    Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2006, Windows)

    Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

    http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

    Noel Paton, Oct 11, 2005

  3. Sarah

    Sarah Guest

    No I am afraid not; it just changes the text on the web pages and NOT my
    favourites or outlook express contacts etc

    Sarah, Oct 11, 2005
  4. Sarah

    why? Guest

    Since you reformatted, did you reinstall your video drivers and setup
    the correct resolution / font sizes?

    Display Properties /Settings / Advanced / Font Size ( small , large
    125%, or custom)

    Display Properties / Appearance / for those entries in the Item list
    many allow you to set the font and sizes as well.

    OE and IE,

    View / Text Size - pick Largest to Smallest.

    Or if you have a wheel mouse you can press CTRL (holding it down) scroll
    the wheel.

    OE
    Tools / Options / Read tab / Fonts
    this is the same size option , but you can set the font if one is easier
    to read.

    Me

    why?, Oct 11, 2005
  5. Sarah

    Sarah Guest

    A big THANK YOU, think I have done it now (not sure how though:)
    I seem to have it back how I had it before
    Thanks again; hope I will not be back:)

    Sarah xxxxx

    Sarah, Oct 11, 2005
  6. Sarah

    dadiOH Guest

    F1
    Type in "font"

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, Oct 11, 2005
  7. Sarah

    Sarah Guest

    Just one last quick one ( I promise). I am frightened to muck about further
    with the font settings as everything now apart from one thing is perfect.
    Previously when I read postings on OE from Newsgroups they appeared to be a
    different format than I have now. Previoulsy I thought they were all in bold
    print. Can anyone please just confirm how I change the settings for
    Newsgroups ONLY

    thanks

    Sarah xxxxxxxxxx

    Sarah, Oct 11, 2005
  8. Sarah

    why? Guest

    You may want to start a new thread for -
    Outlook Express, newsgroups and fonts.

    I am not a OE user. and don't know it very well.
    Which bit of they?

    In the messages pane (subject from sent) these appear bold until the
    message has been read.
    Tools / Messages / Read - mark as read after X seconds.

    In the folder list, the newsserver / groups , the group is bold while
    all messages aren't marked as read.

    Otherwise I don't know, as my font settings are set in Display /
    Properties / Appearance.
    :) Me

    why?, Oct 11, 2005
  9. Sarah

    dadiOH Guest

    Same as my last reply. To shorten your task slightly...

    OE
    Help
    Type in "font"

    --