    installing Alcohol that I can get this to work?

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Nov 7, 2004

  2. Kenny

    SwissTony Guest

    "Kenny" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Downloaded a childs game which when unzipped gave me an MDF file and an

    MDS
    > file. I believe this is an Alcohol 120% CD image but Nero Ultra won't
    > recognise it. Tried extracting it with IsoBuster as "raw but user data"

    and
    > it gave me a TAO file, still no good. Then tried as "raw data 2532
    > bytes/block (.bin.iso)" but still no good. Is there any way other than
    > installing Alcohol that I can get this to work?
    >
    > --
    >
    > Kenny

    i dont think so
    alcohol has a built in burning utility so u can burn it then uninstall
    alcohol

    SwissTony, Nov 7, 2004

  3. Kenny

    MJP Guest

    > Downloaded a childs game which when unzipped gave me an MDF file and an
    > MDS
    > file. I believe this is an Alcohol 120% CD image but Nero Ultra won't
    > recognise it. Tried extracting it with IsoBuster as "raw but user data"
    > and
    > it gave me a TAO file, still no good. Then tried as "raw data 2532
    > bytes/block (.bin.iso)" but still no good. Is there any way other than
    > installing Alcohol that I can get this to work?

    Alternatively, use daemon tools, mount the image, copy the image to CD.

    MJP

    MJP, Nov 7, 2004
  4. Kenny

    James Mourby Guest

    MagicISO can burn these files to a cd.

    James Mourby, Nov 7, 2004
  5. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    Thanks for the replies, downloaded trial version of Alcohol 120% and all OK
    now.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Nov 7, 2004