    config over to another 2620 with a BRI interface and everything is
    running fine, why I don't know. So I came to the board for your
    thoughts.

    Ed Pacheco, Feb 6, 2004

  2. Ed Pacheco

    Hansang Bae Guest

    Passwords had trailing spaces. That'd be my guess.

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Feb 7, 2004

  3. Ed Pacheco

    Ed Pacheco Guest

    I cheked for spaces and even tried another password. still no good.
    the very same config works ok if all three routers have BRI interfaces.

    Ed Pacheco, Feb 9, 2004
  4. Ed Pacheco

    Hansang Bae Guest

    Do you have some areas you're not accounting for? I.e. virtual links
    are considered area 0. It's often missed when placing authentication in
    area 0. Or it could be a bug, or the router may need a reboot.

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Feb 10, 2004