    will get ?

    Thanks,

    Preetam

    Preetam, Mar 4, 2010

  2. Hi!

    You need to pass both exams to get the MCTS Title. And normaly it makes
    sense to do it in this order, because the 070-536 gives you the basic
    knowledge of the .Net Framework.

    When you passed an exam but do not have the title MCTS (because
    something is missing), then you are simply earn the MCP (Microsoft
    Certified Professional) status, which will give you access to the MCP
    area.

    At least that is the knowledge that I have about these exams.

    With kind regards,

    Konrad

    Konrad Neitzel, Mar 6, 2010