    both. And since most people who have MCSE and MCSA already have done the XP
    or 2000 client exam, aren't they just as valid? If not the 2000 one, then at
    least the XP one should count as the client exam.

    Pete Jones MCSE:Security, Apr 25, 2008

  2. Pete Jones MCSE:Security

    Dude Guest

    How relevant are the MCSA and MCSE certifications? When I got my new MCITP
    Geek card, it didn't even mention that I was MCP, MCSA, MCSA/Messaging and
    MCSE certified. Microsoft is trying to do away with those. I heard that
    Microsoft was sued over using the word 'Engineer' for certifications in some
    countries like England. The 'New Generation' of MCTS and MCITP
    certifications seem kind of vague to me. You're still an MCTS if you are
    Vista certified or SQL server certified for example. I think lots of people
    will confuse MCITP with MCP too.

    Dude, May 2, 2008