    Please advise me

    Thank u kindly

    Melissa

    Melissa, Nov 2, 2009

  2. Melissa

    Vijay Guest

    My suggestion is you can understand VB.NET if you have some knowledge in VB
    and Object oriented programming.

    The relation between Visual Studio and VB.NET is
    Visual Studio is a IDE used to create a .net application,
    whereas VB.NET is a language used in that IDE to develop an application. You
    can also use C# to develop an application.

    To get started with visual studio and VB.NET visit
    http://msdn.microsoft.com
    An official website of Microsoft for developers.

    I think my post will definitely help you.

    Vijay, Dec 12, 2009