    marketplace.

    Thanks for your help

    Miguel

    Miguel, Mar 29, 2007

  2. Miguel

    C. Hunter Guest

    It depends on the market you are in. For me I picked VB.NET because I came
    from VB6 and it was a smooth transition. C# developers tend to get noticed a
    little more because some companies think VB is a toy language but the money
    for either skill is about the same....

    Thanks

    C.D.

    C. Hunter, Apr 12, 2007

  3. Miguel

    Miguel Guest

    Thank you so much for your response. Actually, I am in the Washington DC
    metro area. I noticed that VB.NET has more demand than C#. Some companies
    prefers that new hire should know both. After reading some articles, VB.NET
    and C# have not too much difference rather than the code. VB.NET has evolved
    and it is not the same programming language than before.

    I took a JAVA course and I learned the basics. So, C# is not big deal.
    However, I always used VB. So, I think if I got VB, C# is not going to be a
    huge problem to learn it.

    Miguel, Apr 12, 2007