MCTS Web Developer - Newbie

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Ford_Mill, Feb 11, 2007.

  1. Ford_Mill

    Ford_Mill Guest

    Hi All

    I want to obtain the MCTS Web Developer.

    I have a C++ background and want to use the C# language (knowledge of
    this is very limited at the moment).

    Exams required top pass this are 70-536 ( .Net Framework 2.0 -
    Application Development)and 70-528 (.NET Framwork 2.0 - Web Based
    Development).

    Bearing in mind my limited knowledge of C#, in what order should I
    study the above.

    Should I do 70-528 followed by 70-536 or the vice versa.

    Any advice from anyone, gladly received..

    Thanks

    Ford_Mill, Feb 11, 2007

  2. Ford_Mill

    jbj Guest

    With your level of experience, you need to take the 70-536 exam first. Some
    of the questions you may get on the 70-528 exam assumes that you have
    already taken the 70-536 exam..

    jbj, Feb 12, 2007