    which ones?

    Thanks!

    Jason

    Jason, May 1, 2007

  2. Jason

    moondog5 Guest

    The "MS Press Self-Paced Training Kit" is the one to get. It is geared
    specifically to the exam. Although MS says that the book alone won't
    give all the info needed to pass the exam, it's a much better choice
    than the others. Plus with the book you get interactive practice exams,
    an eval copy of SQLSVR2005 and a 15% discount voucher for the exam.

    moondog5, May 9, 2007