    regards,
    Rajiv.I
    MCP,MCSA

    RajivI, Oct 5, 2007

  2. RajivI

    karun Guest

    Hi
    Office sharepoint server(oss) is built on windows sharepoint server(wss).
    The base is the wss. Without oss also we can develop our own portals but you
    need keep much effort. But oss is the GUI kind of stuff where you create
    portal on a button click. It has some other capabilities like BDC, Excel
    services etc which come swith oss only. Wss is free downloadable with win
    2003 server while oss is licensed.

    karun, Oct 6, 2007

  3. RajivI

    RajivI Guest

    hello,

    As a recommendation one should for the WSS TS or OSS TS? As OSS has more
    demand in the market.
    --
    regards,
    Rajiv.I