    practical work to done?

    Thanks,
    Prabhu

    Prabhu, Feb 22, 2007

  2. Prabhu

    Abba Biya Guest

    Hi Prabhu,

    I don't think Microsoft bars you from taking either first. I have taken
    70-528 first before taking 70-536.

    I latter learned that taking 70-536 first and then 70-528 is the right
    sequence. I have seen some questions that refer back to 70-536 while taking
    the 528.

    Good luck with your prep.

    Abba Biya

    Abba Biya, Feb 24, 2007

  3. Prabhu

    Prabhu Guest

    Thank you Abba Biya for you reply.

    I've understood that it's better to take 70-536 first and then 70-528.

    Do I need to take both of them at once (one after other)? or is it possible
    to take one exam now and other letter (may be after one week)?

    I want to know the question pattern for these exams. Will there be any
    practical session where we need to code things and show the output ? or only
    online multiple choice questions be asked?

    Thanks,
    Prabhu

    Prabhu, Feb 25, 2007