    Hopeing to get the helping hand.

    Thanks
    AJ

    abhjos, Jun 26, 2007

  2. Answers below:

    You can take any exam in any order. This is not like your high school (or
    college) where you have to take prerequisities.
    Don't understand the question. I am sure that there are good books out
    there. Do a search at www.amazon.com for a listing.
    I would recommend studying msdn2.microsoft.com. Use the "Skills being
    measured" section of the Preparation Guide and search the Microsoft website
    on the items that you don't know.
    You do know that exam dumps are illegal, and could cost you (and the person
    that provides you with them) your previous and current certifications, don't
    you?
    From what I have read, the best "dumps" come from a person named Thomas C.
    Tips, who has an email address of . Tell him what you
    want, and he will give you good service. Also, tell him what dumps you have
    received from others (and the people who provided them to you, if you know
    them), and he can tell you whether they are accurate or not!

    LarryWestMCSD, Jun 26, 2007

  3. abhjos

    Tony Wissler Guest

    Larry - Awesome!

    abhjos - Tell Thomas I said hi btw!

    Tony Wissler, Jun 27, 2007
  4. abhjos

    RomoR Guest

    From your mail I can understand that you are new to this microsoft exam.

    My advice is to study hard by Microsoft Books which are available in Amazon
    site and try all the examples.

    Once you know the language and confident then you go for dumps. When you
    come across anything new in the dumps I request you to study that and learn
    it through examples.

    All the best.

    RomoR

    RomoR, Jun 27, 2007
  5. RomoR:

    In case you didn't read my reply to the original poster, I will say it
    again: Dumps are illegal.

    Even if using copyrighted materials in an unlawful way is legal in your
    country, remember that in getting Microsoft certifications you have to play
    by Microsoft's rules. There is no law that states that Microsoft has to give
    you a certification if you pass its exams. And I am certain that if they find
    out that you have been promoting the use of dumps after agreeing to the
    non-disclosure agreement at the beginning of your first exam, then all of
    your exams are in jeopardy of being rescinded.

    So even if your country does not have adequate copyright protection laws,
    you will still suffer if you use and promote braindumps.

    It is best to avoid the dumps as much as possible. You don't really need
    them if you have access to msdn2.microsoft.com and the rest of Microsoft.com.

    LarryWestMCSD, Jul 2, 2007
  6. abhjos

    RomoR Guest

    Larry I even replied in the post '70-536 Details' and I made it very clear
    that dumps are illegal.

    I totally agree with you that you dont need dumps as long as you are good in
    the subject having said that I dont need certification when I am really good
    in the subject. Personally certification gives you a value and grade and
    ofcourse you learn lot of new things when you prepare for it. Also it shows
    your interest and effort which you put for the subject.

    Its pushing me to post a new thread in this group, have a look.

    RomoR

    RomoR, Jul 3, 2007
  7. abhjos

    Ashwin Guest

    abhjos,

    I've responded to another thread later in this forum, title "sequence of
    exam - 536 and 526". You may find some suggestions of use there.

    In addition, as much as dumps are illegal, they're unethical. Additionally,
    if you passed an exam based on a dump, you still wouldn't be able to pass an
    interview based on that, since people usually notice who understands a
    technology and who has just memorized something. I agree with all the other
    posts here, and I thought it might be worth mentioning this as well.

    I found that the 536 MS certification book was not very good.. there is no
    alternative though, so you have to use this. I'd suggest studying through
    that, then going through the Exam Objectives on the MS certification page for
    this exam, and figuring out the topics that are completely overlooked. Then
    use MSDN to augment the material. Don't use the list at the beginning of the
    536 book, that is out-of-date; use the one on the site.

    The 528 book is much better, but still has material missing. I took the same
    route for this one as described above. MSDN has a lot of very useful
    material.

    I passed both in my first attempt. Be sure to take the tests on the CD until
    you are able to answer all the questions correct. If you can subscribe to
    Transcender or MeasureUp tests (the paid ones), I would highly recommend
    them.

    This text is great for a high level understanding of .NET - "Understanding
    ..NET", by David Chappell.

    Ashwin

    Ashwin, Jul 29, 2007