    DUMP, pls provide.

    Regds,

    Dinesh

    Dinesh, Jul 19, 2007

  2. Dinesh

    mcp111 Guest

    mcp111, Jul 23, 2007

  3. Hi Dinesh!

    Welcome to the community. As for 'finding the dump', I would strongly
    advise you to re-think attempting to pass the exam by use of an Exam dump,
    etc. Using these types of materials specifically is prohibited by your test
    NDA.

    As far as requirements to pass the exam, i would definitely advise spending
    some quality time with Powershell and Exchange Server 2007. I wrote a quick
    powershell primer at
    http://blog.avanadeadvisor.com/blogs/waynea/archive/2007/05/24/2880.aspx
    which you may find useful. Go through the GUI. Anything that you can do in
    the GUI, make sure you know how to do it in Powershell. Also, concentrate on
    the command line installation options and how to add or remove a component
    from the command line.

    This is really an exam where you will have difficulty rote-memorizing an
    illegal set of compromised content because of the complexity of the
    powershell lines you have to assess ins ome cases. It really comes down to
    understanding how the objects and actions come together and what switches to
    look for based on the type of object you are manipulating.

    Wayne Anderson, Aug 3, 2007