    Whats the real difference?
    I think its better to take the newest exams.
    But in terms of knowledge and market, which one is best?

    Alberto Cardoso, May 1, 2008

  2. Alberto Cardoso

    Zdenek Drlik Guest

    Alberto Cardoso napsal(a):
    Exam 70-529 is for .NET 2.0 and 70-503 for .NET 3.X certifications.
    If you want get certified for .NET 2.0 (MCTS:Distributed / MCPD:
    Enterprise for .NET 2.0), take the older exam.
    If you want get certified for .NET 3.X and get MCTS: WCF or MCPD:
    Enterprise Application Developer 3.5, take 70-503.
    Info about certifications for .NET 3.X -
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcts/vstudio/2008/default.mspx ,
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpd/vstudio/2008/default.mspx .
    Info about certifications for .NET 2.0 -
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpd/default.mspx .

    Zdenek Drlik

    Zdenek Drlik, May 6, 2008

  3. Thanks. Im going to do the WCF one.

    There are some really good books on the 70-529. The "MCTS Self-Paced
    Training Kit (Exam 70-529)" for example. Is there a similar one on the 70-503
    ?

    Best,
    Alberto Cardoso

    Alberto Cardoso, May 6, 2008
  4. Alberto Cardoso

    Sunil Sarma Guest

    There is a books on the 70-503 from Microsoft named "MCTS Self-Paced
    Training Kit (Exam 70-529)". one more good book "Professional
    WCF Programming" from WROX.

    Sunil Sarma, Mar 4, 2010