  1. i passed in mcts network infrastructure services
    how can i download the certificate would u please tell me
    how to download the certificate

    rajesh mannam, May 7, 2010

  2. rajesh mannam

    Sriram Guest

    Hi login to mcp.micriosoft.com which your user id and password and select
    “Program Benefits†and click “Download Certificateâ€. Please select “Log on to
    MCP Digital Certification tool†and click “Certificate Manager - download
    your certificates in PDF or XPS format†and finally you can download your
    digital version.

    Sriram, May 21, 2010