    replay from MIcrosoft for certificaton about 70-536 and 70-528 also. what i
    have to do
    please suggest me. My Mail id is

    sanjit, Nov 15, 2008

  2. Sanjit:
    They don't automatically send out the welcome kits, which includes the
    certificates, automatically anymore. You will need to request it. Log into
    www.microsoft.com/mcp with the passport ID that you gave Prometric when you
    took the exams. Look for "Request a Welcome Kit" on the right-hand side.

    Congratulations on your MCTS certification.

    LarryWestMCSD, Nov 18, 2008