    Guest Guest

    Why MS is not promoting this credential? What's the value of this credential
    after all?

    Guest, May 16, 2006

  2. I passed it with 1000 marks.
    But...why it is 2.0, not 2.5? =.=

    --
    Daniel Lai
    MVP-Management Infrastructure
    GCR Microsoft IT Academy Mentor
    GCR Culminis Council Member, Speaker (Hong Kong & Taiwan)
    http://msmvps.com/daniel

    Daniel Lai [MVP-Management Infrastructure], May 24, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I passed it during it's beta exam in last summer.
    It's alright for me if a certification is not being given. However, it
    would be confusing if an "unknown" title is being given.

    Guest, May 25, 2006
  4. It shows , MCTS- BDD SA 2.0 on my Transcript.

    And i ordered the MCTS welcome kit too.

    --
    Daniel Lai
    MVP-Management Infrastructure
    MCTS-Business Desktop Deployment Solution Accelerator

    Daniel Lai [MVP-Management Infrastructure], May 25, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Me too. However,there is no information about this in MS learning web site.
    It is kind of "having a cert that nobody knows what it is and where to find
    the infomration about that cert". This is very embarssing when being asked
    by manager or people from HR.

    Guest, May 25, 2006
  6. I sent email to before.
    They also said that 74-xxx exam will not appear on the transcript and no
    welcome kit =.="
    But finally, not

    Daniel Lai [MVP-Management Infrastructure], May 25, 2006