    6) Update blog

    Please comment here or on my blog:
    http://gorm-braarvig.blogspot.com/2006/05/mcts-biztalk-server.html

    Gorm Braarvig, May 28, 2006

  2. Anyone have any suggestions for prep on this?
    3.1 Clinic 2954: First Look: Microsoft® BizTalk® Server 2006 for Developers
    3.2 MSDN Tutorial 1: Enterprise Application Integration
    3.3) One hour of webcasts.
    4) Eight hours with virtual labs.
    Error on: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-235.asp
    Skills Being Measured
    This exam measures your ability to plan, implement, configure, and manage, a
    Microsoft Office Live Communications Server 2005 environment. A candidate
    should be proficient in the job skills listed in the following matrix.

    Gorm Braarvig, May 28, 2006

  3. Gorm Braarvig

    Guest Guest

    Hey,

    I wanted to know ,where can one enroll for beta exam ?
    Iam taking 70-536 and 528. Was wondering if i can too appear for beta exams ?

    Thanks in advance
    - Manju

    Guest, Jun 8, 2006