MCTS BizTalk Exam Pattern

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Ravi, Aug 14, 2007.

  1. Ravi

    Ravi Guest

    Hi All,

    I am working on BizTalk 2006 from last 8 month and planning to get
    MCTS certification.

    Can any body tell me the exam pattern.

    No of Question:
    Time alloted:
    No of Ques per section.
    Types of Question( objective/ subjective/Multile choice):
    Exam Fee:
    Etc

    Thanks in advance
    Ravi Shankar

    Ravi, Aug 14, 2007

  2. Ravi

    Jan Eliasen Guest

    Contact your exam provider and ask them the questions.

    Whatever they can't or wont answer, we are not allowed to either.

    --
    eliasen, representing himself and not the company he works for.

    Private blog: http://blog.eliasen.dk

    Private email:

    Jan Eliasen, Aug 14, 2007