    {guid} with my specific guid and the volume label for my virtual drive is W
    but I still get the formentioned errors.
    Anybody any ideas where I am going wrong?

    japmac, Jan 24, 2010

  2. japmac

    LT Guest

    Try
    bcdedit /set {guid} device partition=w:

    This book is riddled with errors and makes self paced training painful. I
    am stuck at the very next line - bcdedit /set {guid} osdevice
    vhd=c:\vhds\myvhd.vhd

    the kb posted does not have these corrections.

    LT, Feb 20, 2010
  3. japmac

    concretelizard

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    concretelizard, Feb 24, 2010
  4. japmac

    Radiance Guest

    Radiance, Mar 31, 2010
  5. japmac

    Radiance Guest

    the commandlines to which ik referred don't seem to work after all.

    Radiance, Mar 31, 2010
  6. japmac

    Radiance Guest