    Has anyone taken this certification exam for MS Project 2007?

    If so, can you share your experience, as well as the passing score?

    Thanks in advance!

    Elai, Aug 20, 2008

  2. I just passed i yesterday, with 966 points for 1000. Required level is 700 to
    pass.

    You need a deep understanding in all Project areas. I advise to buy the
    Microsoft Press book 70-632, and print all Tools/options. It is as if you
    would use the software as a blind buy, and need to understand things like
    fixed duration, earned value analysis and so on.

    I advise to try the CD test several times. It may be negative, but you learn
    a lot.

    Have fun

    Didier Maignan - Interprojet, Oct 11, 2008