    above...?!? It's pretty backward that they don't inform people about these
    prerequisites...

    jbj

    jbj, Jan 16, 2007

  2. jbj

    Guest Guest

    I wouldn't close the book based on that statement alone. The prerequisite
    experience listed is done so that you don't expect to be taught things such
    as how to navigate around the Visual Studio IDE, etc.... Please look past
    this statement, take a look at the TOC, and let us know if the actual content
    assumes too high a level.

    thanks,

    _howard

    Guest, Jan 27, 2007

  3. jbj

    jbj Guest

    Thanks for responding Howard,

    It's like buying a piece exercise equipment that promisses to get rid of
    your belly. On page 1 in the instruction book you'll usually find the
    following statement; "Please switch to a low calorie diet and start walking
    at least 30 minutes a day as well". Duh...if I did that to begin with, maybe
    I wouldn't need the exercise ecuipment....

    I have already found out the hard way that the examples found in the kit
    doesn't really prepare you for the exam. The questions asked on the real
    exam requires the student to have a deeper understanding of each topic...

    jbj, Feb 10, 2007