    Suhas Guest

    How to preapare MCTS-528 Exam and how many questions in this Exam and what
    time please tell me all information about it.

    Suhas, Oct 1, 2008

  2. Suhas

    Gajanan Guest

    hey 70-528 is very simple. There will be 45 questions. Topics are not that
    hard too.. so go for it. I just read MS Book for 15 days and that;s it.

    Regards
    Gajanan

    Gajanan, Oct 2, 2008

  3. Suhas

    Man T Guest

    hey 70-528 is very simple. There will be 45 questions. Topics are not that
    Hi Gajanan,

    Are you a .NET developer?

    Man T, Oct 13, 2008
  4. Suhas

    Julia Guest

    I'm a little bit shocked... 15 days are enough to pass this exam?!!
    I think that it's enough only to read the book briefly but not to learn all
    the required things and not to pass exam.

    Julia, Oct 16, 2008
  5. i Pass 70-536 with 876/1000 just 2 days of study (cause im working
    full time) , using simulators, trascender, pass4sure, visualcert, etc,
    i just read a few the book but is this case is more practice and
    experience than theory,
    i will take this exam too but in few months, by the way people says
    that is more difficult learn fundaments (536) than applied your
    knowledge (528)...

    jescobedotnet, Oct 18, 2008
  6. Suhas

    Marc Guest

    If you do not know most of the stuff that's in the book, that's certainly
    not enough for 70-528. Probably it is enough to learn the braindumps or hire
    a gunman in India perhaps. Ok the exam seems to be less difficult then for
    example the Sun SCJP certifications, but nevertheless.

    Marc, Oct 22, 2008
  7. Suhas

    Julia Guest

    Hi, everybody!
    I've passed this exam nevetherless! 850/1000
    A lot of questions were really from dumps, that I had studied
    (www.examcollection.com).
    I'm happy incredibly!!!

    Now I'm preparing for 70-536

    Julia, Oct 31, 2008
  8. You didn't pass, you stole the certification and diminished its meaning for
    everyone else that got it honorably.

    I can see someone checking the dumps out, but as soon as you see what they
    REALLY are, how could you possibly use them to study with.

    I takes me months and countless hours down in the dungeon (my test lab) to
    prepare for each exam.

    Harvey Colwell, Oct 31, 2008
  9. Suhas

    kemp Guest

    Hello Harvey,
    And this makes you a hirable candidate when looking for a job. You actually
    know the subject and will do a good jopb in the field. I am willing to bet
    you are working in a good job with good pay right now.

    Whereas Julia's paper cert means nothing when they don't actually show that
    they know anything other than test answers. (S)he has no value in the marketplace
    and will continue to be stuck in a career stuffing hot sauce packets into
    a bag at the Taco Bell drive through.

    kemp, Oct 31, 2008
  10. Suhas

    ABOO Guest