    MCTS.Which exam should I give first??Also i would be exteremly grateful ,if
    anyone of you,would suggest me some good online resources(books/links) that
    would be helpful in preparing for the exam.

    rv, Sep 8, 2008

  2. rv

    Marc Guest

    You are not obliged to take any exam first. There is not presubscribed
    order. But since 536 is more general, people mostly take that one first.

    I've got some free, non copy righted stuff on 536, but it's not an official
    self paced course, you should just buy that at a bookshop. The money for the
    book is little compared to the time invested in studying. The free stuff
    I've got would give you a nice introduction to start with though.

    Marc, Sep 8, 2008

  3. rv

    rv Guest

    Thanks a lot for the information.I would surely be buying the book.

    Regards
    rv

    rv, Sep 9, 2008
  4. Hi,
    I think these will help too:

    http://www.proprofs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13967

    http://blogs.msdn.com/lindsay/archi...-ado-net-2-0-step-by-step-webcast-series.aspx

    http://en.csharp-online.net/MSDN_Reference_Guide_for_Exam_70-526

    Best wishes for your exam ;)

    mahdyar.sotoudeh, Oct 8, 2008
  5. rv

    Anonymus Guest

    You could also download the training kit from

    download">www.free-ebooks-download.org</a><br/>Website to download latest
    free e-books on C#, vb.net, asp.net, 2.0, ado.net, sql 2005, web services,
    ajax, .net framework, compact framework, xml, sharepoint, exchange server,
    seo, crystal reports and more.. All free ebooks download, Hurry!

    Anonymus, Oct 24, 2008