    Is there anybody out there to advice me reagrding these? I would be glad as
    this is the first time I am going for any MS certifications.

    Thanks in advance.

    Jack_tka, Feb 21, 2008

  2. Jack_tka

    AndyC Guest

    Hello there,

    Having studied and taken 70-445 I can recommend it if you are interesting in
    the BI tools SSIS, SSAS and SSRS and are wanting to give yourself that extra
    bit of confidence. My workplace wanted me to take the exam so that the
    business could be assured I knew what I was talking about. I spent about 2
    months working through the self-paced study guide (Microsoft Press) and felt
    comfortable taking the exam. Take a lot of practice tests so you feel
    comfortable in the exam environment.

    Businesses are slowly upgrading to SQL 2005 but I can't imagine many
    businesses are adopting SQL 2008 yet.

    It helped me quite a bit as I've already solved a few problems I wouldn't
    have know how to do.

    I recommend it.

    AndyC, Mar 17, 2008