    Also, are we tested on labs in the exam or are they included for our
    understanding of the concepts?

    Thanks.

    Akshai, May 23, 2008

  2. This is a natural manifestation of the speediness of the lab response times.

    Don't worry that you can't finish the labs on time.

    My suggestion would be to take the lab instructions, and try to walk through
    them on a =local= machine.

    Some exams have "simulations". You need to be able to perform functionally
    using the Windows interface.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP, MCBMSP, MCTS(x4), MCP

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin, May 24, 2008

  3. Akshai

    Akshai Guest

    Hi Lawrence,

    Thanks for your reply. I guess I'm a little frustrated by the e-learning
    package now. It should not involve me setting up physical machines with
    exchange, ad, etc. This was the reason I preferred it in the first place.

    I was hoping that I could use the virtual machines with an increased time
    limit. This should be possible to do, right? Are you responsible for handling
    such requests, or could you put me in touch with people who can help?

    Thanks,

    Akshai

    Akshai, May 25, 2008