    Kalani have yet to be publised (July) ... not sure I want to be a trail
    blazer !

    TIA

    John S., May 18, 2006

  2. John S.

    Manjusha Guest

    Hello,
    Can anyone tell me how many diff kind off exam format are available ?

    Are the timings for all the formats are same ?

    Thanks in advance
    - Manju

    Manjusha, May 23, 2006

  3. Hi john you can find more practise papers in freebraindumps.com site

    PRASHANT KUMAR, May 29, 2006
  4. John S.

    Cerebrus Guest

    PRASHANT KUMAR wrote :

    He asked for reference recommendations, not [email protected], you dumb
    cheating a$$. And don't you dare call them "practice papers". If you
    can't help someone, then refrain from posting.

    Cerebrus, May 29, 2006
  5. Hi john you can find more practise papers in freebreindomps.com site
    After trying the site I got spyware and a rootkit!

    Gorm Braarvig, May 29, 2006
  6. John S.

    Simon Hart Guest

    Somehow that doesn't suprise me.

    Simon.

    Simon Hart, May 29, 2006
  7. I guess you could cheat as long as you use someone else's PC.

    Gorm Braarvig, May 29, 2006