    scared about taking them... been using Transcender and some other study aids
    to help out.. but any information on what the MS tests are like would be
    great! thanks!

    Smokey Grindel, Apr 3, 2008

  2. Smokey Grindel

    Darrilgibson Guest

    If you're using Transcenders, you're seeing exactly what the exam is
    like. Not the actual questions, but Transcender does a good job of
    showing you the structure of the actual exams.

    You take them on a computer, they're multiple choice and depending on
    the complexity you get anywere from about 90 minutes to a few hours
    per exam. I remember the 70-431 giving about 90 minutes. When you
    register (http://www.register.prometric.com/Index.asp), they'll tell
    you exactly how long they take.

    HTH,

    Darril Gibson
    MCT, MCDBA, MCITP..., MCSE, MCSD
    http://mcitpsuccess.com/
    http://mcitpsuccess.blogspot.com
    Author, MCITP SQL Server 2005 Database Administration All-in-One Exam
    Guide (Exams 70-431, 70-443, & 70-444)
    Author, MCITP SQL Server 2005 Database Developer All-in-One Exam
    Guide (Exams 70-431, 70-441, & 70-442)

    Darrilgibson, Apr 7, 2008