    me more? Like willit guarantee me getting ajob, cost in
    uk pounds etc
    Thankyou

    Graeme, Aug 11, 2003

  2. Please check with billyw. I don't know how qualified he
    is but I heard he accepts pounds..

    *snicker, snicker*

    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 11, 2003

  3. Graeme

    billyw Guest

    sorry but your an arse and need to learn to spell

    billyw, Aug 11, 2003
  4. Graeme

    billyw Guest

    yup i accept pounds..

    i aint qualified.. i'm reyin to be a rednick

    billyw, Aug 11, 2003
  5. Graeme

    Ron Williams Guest

    Hey Graeme,

    New Horizons Computer Learning Center is the largest
    Computer Training provider in the world. We have several
    locations in England, for I am not sure exactly where you
    are in the UK.

    Visit our website-www.newhorizons.com ...i think its a
    great place for you to get all the info you need (cost,
    courses, etc.)

    Regards,

    Ron Williams
    New Horizons San Diego, CA-U.S.A.

    Ron Williams, Aug 11, 2003
  6. Perhaps you should learn agreta deal about it before "doing" one. MCSE's
    usually aren't forgiving of inexperienced sexual partners.

    As for guaranteeing you a job, having sex with an MCSE will not get you a
    job, but it *WILL* get you in the door.

    As for cost in uk pounds, I'm not sure what prostitutes charge in uk.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Aug 11, 2003
  7. Graeme

    billyw Guest

    you need to learn grammar, knucklehead.

    billyw, Aug 11, 2003
  8. Graeme

    billyw Guest

    i never use the term ka-nucklehead

    and no i'm not talking to myself

    billyw, Aug 11, 2003
  9. Is it just me, or is billyw having an identity crises?

    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 11, 2003