    this is looking like a good scenario..
    Well... The population in France is well on it's way to being Muslim. We
    could just claim them as a terrorist state and rid ourselves of them.

    Jtyc, Aug 8, 2003

  2. Why is it the Muslim religion spreads so quickly in countries known for
    having a high population of rude people?

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Aug 8, 2003

  3. Rash

    billyw Guest

    shouldn't boston be the new mecca then??

    billyw, Aug 8, 2003
  4. What do you think the fastest growing religion in the US currently is?

    Politician Spock, Aug 8, 2003
  5. Rash

    Jtyc Guest

    What do you think the fastest growing religion in the US currently is?

    Selfcenterism.

    Jtyc, Aug 8, 2003
  6. Rash

    billyw Guest

    that reply..

    what can i say..
    a work of art

    billyw, Aug 8, 2003
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 8, 2003
  8. Rash

    JaR Guest

    Unemploymentism

    J.R. Jones

    JaR, Aug 8, 2003
  9. Rash

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Aug 8, 2003
  10. Rash

    Jtyc Guest

    that reply..

    Thanks! That means a lot to me coming from the number 1 poster of the
    group.

    Jtyc, Aug 8, 2003
  11. Third door down the hall to the left.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 8, 2003
  12. Only in volume. That puts him in the same class as the fattest poster of the
    group.

    Politician Spock, Aug 8, 2003
  13. Shaddup, you schtink.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 8, 2003
  14. I guess content doesn't count for anything... Otherwise,
    he'd be in the negatives...

    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 8, 2003
  15. Rash

    billyw Guest

    right beside you ...

    i can hear duelin banjo's... can u hear them dave..
    ah shit.. it's u playin

    billyw, Aug 8, 2003
  16. Rash

    Gary - US Guest