    Sarvo Guest

    I m planing to take MCSE 2003 trak cert test. where to
    start by 2003 track book comes out?

    Sarvo, Aug 5, 2003

  2. Sarvo

    marko Guest

    Sarvo: I doubt anybody understands exactly what your
    question is. Your two sentences don't really make any
    sense.

    I will assume that you are planning to undertake the MCSE
    2003 certification studies. Great. Then you will look
    closely here for what to do:

    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcse/windows2003/

    marko, Aug 5, 2003