    (298, 299 & 227)?

    Thanks for the help
    Shawn

    Shawn Winters, Sep 10, 2004

  2. Shawn Winters

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Sep 10, 2004

  3. I know that wise ass. The question I had was since I've upgraded my mcse
    from 2000 to 2003, what is the path to get the security specialization. Do
    I have to take the other core tests or can I just take the 3 in the
    specialization.

    Shawn Winters, Sep 10, 2004
  4. I know that wise ass.

    clearly not.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 10, 2004
  5. Shawn Winters

    Neil Guest

    have you bothered to hope on the MCP secure site and used the new
    certification path tool? NO YOU SAY?

    Neil, Sep 10, 2004
  6. have you bothered to hope on the MCP secure site and used the new
    where can i download this 'new certification path tool' and will it
    run on Unix?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 12, 2004
  7. Shawn Winters

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Sep 12, 2004
  8. ok, ok..it's called the certification planner and it will only run on a
    what about my microwave oven?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 12, 2004
  9. Shawn Winters

    Neil Guest

    custom kitchen deliveries?

    Neil, Sep 12, 2004
  10. what about my microwave oven?
    nah, that ain't working

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 12, 2004
  11. Shawn Winters

    Neil Guest

    that's the way you do it

    Neil, Sep 12, 2004
  12. what about my microwave oven?
    what, you play the guitar on the mtv?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 12, 2004