    One of them will be 70-297.

    Can I do the Sharepoint Services exam (70-630) as another elective to
    getting MCSE ?

    Guest, Apr 3, 2007

  2. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Can I do the Sharepoint Services exam (70-630) as another elective to
    you think that microsoft would publish, perhaps on their website, a
    list of requirements for their certs, wouldn't you.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 3, 2007

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    You would think, but will not be the first time the information isn't correct
    and several pages on the microsoft.com site give different answers.

    Guest, Apr 3, 2007
  4. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    You would think, but will not be the first time the information isn't correct
    oh, please post the links for this incorrect information.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 3, 2007
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Apr 3, 2007
  6. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    but the
    why does that not surprise me....
    no

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 3, 2007
  7. Guest

    John R Guest

    Ummm, 70-630 appears on my certification planner as acceptable for the
    elective requirement for MCSE 2003 as does 70-631

    John

    John R, Apr 8, 2007
  8. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    John R piffled away vaguely:
    You gonna believe your cert planner or you gonna believe Kline?

    Personally, I don't believe either. I believe in chocolate.
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Apr 9, 2007
  9. Guest

    John R Guest

    Sorry Kline. I must have gotten a bad bag. Don't know what I was thinking.
    Maybe it's all the snow we are having here on Easter. Must have frozen my
    brain.

    John

    John R, Apr 9, 2007