  1. Matt U.K.

    Neil Guest

    wait, isn't kulifonya a communist country?

    Neil, Sep 17, 2005

  2. Matt U.K.

    Neil Guest

    not if you gice up the US citizenship

    Neil, Sep 17, 2005

  3. It's KAHLEEFOHRNYUH. Our leader is Austrian, but we're a subsidiary of
    Mexico.

    The Cut Of His Jib [MCSB MCNGP #46], Sep 17, 2005
  4. Matt U.K.

    catwalker63 Guest

    Good advice.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    BS, MCSA, MCSE
    MCNGP #43
    www.mcngp.com
    faq.mcngp.com
    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."
    MK Full Coverage Foundation, Ivory 204
    MK Metalic Lip Liner
    MK Sheer Blush Lipstick
    MK Beach Bronze Lip Gloss
    MK Mystic Mauve Nail Enamel
    MK Sunny Spice Cheek Color
    MK Fig Eye Color Duet
    MK Crystaline Eye Color
    MK Violet Eyeliner
    MK Endless Performance Mascara, Brown

    catwalker63, Sep 18, 2005
  5. Matt U.K.

    MitchS Guest

    Sounds like someone owes you a ride in a pink caddy.

    MitchS, Sep 19, 2005
  6. Matt U.K.

    catwalker63 Guest

    I'm getting my own.

    catwalker63, Sep 20, 2005
  7. Matt U.K.

    MitchS Guest

    "Look at the size of this trunk. You can put three bodies in there"

    MitchS, Sep 20, 2005
  8. Matt U.K.

    catwalker63 Guest

    I can do that now with my Camry . . .

    catwalker63, Sep 20, 2005
  9. Matt U.K.

    Briscobar Guest

    Yeah, sorry to hijack this thread, but I'm just trying to win Simpson
    points. Carry on.

    Briscobar, Sep 20, 2005
  10. Matt U.K.

    Robert Moir Guest

    He'll end up like clippy if he's not careful.

    Robert Moir, Sep 21, 2005
  11. Matt U.K.

    Robert Moir Guest

    In the name of all thats holy... thats scary...

    but i'll raise you IBM MVS.

    I raise you with a GeoWorks Ensemble, and this one:

    Robert Moir, Sep 21, 2005
  12. Matt U.K.

    Robert Moir Guest

    You can have mine. Quite a commute for you I should think but hey.

    Robert Moir, Sep 21, 2005
  13. Always room for another version.

    /* Microcephalic \Simpson\ Bob */, Sep 22, 2005
  14. Ok. Where do I go?

    /* Microcephalic \Simpson\ Bob */, Sep 22, 2005
  15. Matt U.K.

    Neil Guest

    fold

    Neil, Sep 22, 2005