  1. Matt U.K.

    Frisbee® Guest

    I shore dew hope you bothered to read the replies to this here poast.

    Frisbee®, Sep 15, 2005

  2. Matt U.K.

    Briscobar Guest

    Alright, let's see the flop:

    We've got OS/2, MS-DOS 6, and and Windows/286. Neil, your bet.

    Briscobar, Sep 15, 2005

  3. Matt U.K.

    MitchS Guest

    I'd have to disagree, you're just looking at the wrong division. My alma
    mater (and wife's employer) won the NCAA 1-AA national championship in '02
    and this year supposedly have the highest pre-season ranking in the history
    of the team. But even so we do have at least 4 decent looking disc golf
    courses, so we can't be all bad.

    MitchS, Sep 15, 2005
  4. Matt U.K.

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:
    Why bother, he saw the one he asked for.

    LOL!

    JaR, Sep 15, 2005
  5. Matt U.K.

    Frisbee® Guest

    You DO??!?!?!?!?!!! I'll be there this weekend! Fire up the grill!

    You in Louisville?

    Frisbee®, Sep 15, 2005
  6. Matt U.K.

    Briscobar Guest

    "Donut" = "do not". And I'm sure Fris will be taking a trip to KY soon for
    the disc golf.

    Briscobar, Sep 15, 2005
  7. Matt U.K.

    MitchS Guest

    Check out the home city of that team I spoke of and that's where I am. And
    the grill is 5 burners and 60,000 btu so I,m sure I can make room for some
    extra livestock. Oh wait, my grill specs were s'posed to be in my sig
    weren't they?

    MitchS, Sep 15, 2005
  8. Matt U.K.

    Neil Guest

    I'm all in with a copy of visicalc

    Neil, Sep 15, 2005
  9. Matt U.K.

    Neil Guest

    point? this is mcp.mcse, I don't need a point

    Neil, Sep 15, 2005
  10. Matt U.K.

    JaR Guest

    I fold.

    JaR, Sep 15, 2005
  11. Matt U.K.

    Briscobar Guest

    *looks at Neil's cards*

    Neil can I tell him?

    JaR, he caught you on a stone-cold bluff. That wasn't Visicalc, it was XP
    Pro! Oh man, you're too easy!

    Briscobar, Sep 15, 2005
  12. Matt U.K.

    MitchS Guest

    Aren't those punch cards? I've heard of those.

    MitchS, Sep 15, 2005
  13. Matt U.K.

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:
    Farging bastige jameshole!!!

    Amd I had an OpenVMS!

    JaR, Sep 16, 2005
  14. Matt U.K.

    Rob Lindman Guest

    Especially if he has a sister named Elle and she's hawt.

    Rob Lindman, Sep 16, 2005
  15. Matt U.K.

    Rob Lindman Guest

    and now i'm ashamed for you.

    Rob Lindman, Sep 16, 2005
  16. Matt U.K.

    Rob Lindman Guest

    NO.

    Rob Lindman, Sep 16, 2005
  17. Matt U.K.

    Rob Lindman Guest

    This 'cut of your jib' business is getting out of hand!

    Rob Lindman, Sep 16, 2005
  18. Matt U.K.

    Rob Lindman Guest

    Does anyone know where I can get a government job?

    Rob Lindman, Sep 16, 2005
  19. Matt U.K.

    Rob Lindman Guest

    NO, you're wrong. Win2k will end in 2012, because a K in computers is
    actually 1024.

    It WOULD end in 2024, but the universe ends in 2012, when the Mayan calendar
    expires.

    If you'd like to know more about this phooeynomena, ask yourself, Why 2012?

    http://www.levity.com/eschaton/Why2012.html

    MCNGP #46

    Rob Lindman, Sep 16, 2005
  20. Matt U.K.

    LnkWizard Guest

    <Snipped>

    The specs for everything you own are supposed to be in your sig.
    Don't you know anything? That way no one has to ask you
    annoying questions like the specs on your Audio/Video entertainment
    system

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Sep 16, 2005