  1. Matt U.K.

    Neil Guest

    DOH!

    Neil, Sep 15, 2005

  2. Matt U.K.

    Neil Guest

    you mean Jameshole

    Neil, Sep 15, 2005

  3. Matt U.K.

    Neil Guest

    HA! now I know you're lieing. In Kentucky half of those people are teh same
    person.

    Neil, Sep 15, 2005
  4. Matt U.K.

    Neil Guest

    and the name of your town

    Neil, Sep 15, 2005
  5. Matt U.K.

    JaR Guest

    Pfft. Technicalities.

    JaR, Sep 15, 2005
  6. Matt U.K.

    Briscobar Guest

    Yeah, smartypants.....Regular support has expired. But extended support goes
    for another 5 years, I believe. So no, Win2K isn't dead. It's just got a
    terminal illness. It'll die in 2010.

    Briscobar, Sep 15, 2005
  7. Matt U.K.

    Neil Guest

    it's all a matter of how much you're willing to pay. Someone will still
    support Win3.11 WFW if you pay'em...

    Neil, Sep 15, 2005
  8. Matt U.K.

    Neil Guest

    sorry, isn't this a technical forum?

    Neil, Sep 15, 2005
  9. Matt U.K.

    MitchS Guest

    I'll have you know I'm in KY and you are absolutely wrong. I can't believe
    you would assert such an uninformed observation which clearly shows a lack
    of research. The ratio is actually only about 47%. So there!

    MitchS, Sep 15, 2005
  10. Matt U.K.

    Neil Guest

    I sit corrected...

    Neil, Sep 15, 2005
  11. Matt U.K.

    JaR Guest

    Hah! We've still got a bunch of green screen dumb terminals running pcDOS
    here. Work fine, too.

    JaR, Sep 15, 2005
  12. Matt U.K.

    JaR Guest

    Since when?

    JaR, Sep 15, 2005
  13. Matt U.K.

    Kline Sphere Guest

    My wife's sister's boyfriend's mother has a coworker who's nephew works for
    he known's Jimbo too!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 15, 2005
  14. Matt U.K.

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I can't believe this Matt fella. What kind of J.A. asks a question and then
    stick around, you'll see plenty more like him, sad but true and yet,
    real funny!.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 15, 2005
  15. Matt U.K.

    Neil Guest

    I'll see your pcDOS and raise you proDOS (complete with Applesoft BASIC)

    Neil, Sep 15, 2005
  16. Matt U.K.

    Neil Guest

    well, not technically a technical forum, but technically the people here
    SHOULD have some technical background...

    Neil, Sep 15, 2005
  17. Matt U.K.

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    Your football teams suck, unless you live in Louisville.

    Your basketball teams donut suck, regardless of where you live in KY.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Sep 15, 2005
  18. Matt U.K.

    JaR Guest

    Yer bluffin'. I'll raise ya an AmigaOS and call.

    JaR, Sep 15, 2005
  19. Matt U.K.

    JaR Guest

    And certification in a field is intended to reflect the holder's
    experience. What's your point?

    JaR, Sep 15, 2005
  20. Matt U.K.

    Matt U.K. Guest