    3.51 exmas have long since been retired but the MCSE as of 1997 would
    indicate that that is the platform I first certified on. The NT 4 exams
    are also no longer available but my transcript reflects it.

    Neil, Sep 15, 2005

  2. Matt U.K.

    DST Guest

    Neil says:
    OK, but MS says:
    So I don't expect MS to post news on the web site about the retirement
    now, but in June 2006.
    Or could MS announced this in the MCP Flash before June 2006 and not
    post it on the web site?

    DST

    DST, Sep 15, 2005

  3. Matt U.K.

    Neil Guest

    and they change thier mind frequently. regarless, you are correct for
    now. June 2007 would be the ealiest for teh exams to be retired. the Cert
    (as the program stands) will not be retired.

    Neil, Sep 15, 2005
  4. Matt U.K.

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBNY1BoZXJzb24=?=" <Bill
    > say in :
    you know this how?

    Neil, Sep 15, 2005
  5. Matt U.K.

    Frisbee® Guest

    Doesn't this date look just a little suspicious to you, Neil?

    Maybe you have to be a programmer to appreciate it.

    Frisbee®, Sep 15, 2005
  6. Matt U.K.

    DST Guest

    As for when, the date currently set by the MS Certification Team is Feb 29th, 2007.

    Nope, it's June 31st, 2007 ;-)

    DST

    DST, Sep 15, 2005
  7. My wife's sister's boyfriend's mother has a coworker who's nephew works for
    a training center in Kentucky.

    Bill McPherson, Sep 15, 2005
  8. Matt U.K.

    Jtyc Guest

    Doesn't this date look just a little suspicious to you, Neil?
    Well it's not a leap year, is that what your referring to?

    Jtyc, Sep 15, 2005
  9. Matt U.K.

    Frisbee® Guest

    Winner, Winner!
    Chicken Dinner!

    Frisbee®, Sep 15, 2005
  10. Matt U.K.

    JaR Guest

    You lie, f'n guy!

    I heard some jameshole say that none of the MCNGP were MCSEs! I read it on
    USENET so it must be true.

    And you don't have no job, neither, so don't try to lie about that.

    JaR, Sep 15, 2005
  11. Matt U.K.

    Frisbee® Guest

    I like your style. You'll fit-in just fine here.

    Frisbee®, Sep 15, 2005
  12. Matt U.K.

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:
    LOL! Good catch, Fris.

    JaR, Sep 15, 2005
  13. Matt U.K.

    Jtyc Guest

    Winner, Winner!
    I eat lunch around 11ish... so if you could be dropping it off at my desk I
    would greatly appreciate it.

    Jtyc, Sep 15, 2005
  14. We have a wiener, congratulations!
    I figured Feb 30th would be a bit too obvious.

    I can't believe this Matt fella. What kind of J.A. asks a question and then
    is a jerk to those who actually answers the questions?

    Bill McPherson, Sep 15, 2005
  15. Matt U.K.

    Rob Lindman Guest

    DAMMIT! I knew this one! I could have beaten the Leader Of The World!

    and now i'm ashamed because i soiled myself

    Rob Lindman, Sep 15, 2005
  16. Matt U.K.

    Jtyc Guest

    and now i'm ashamed because i soiled myself

    I have others soils themselves for me.

    Jtyc, Sep 15, 2005
  17. Matt U.K.

    Frisbee® Guest

    In 1998, while modifying our DOS programs to be Y2k compliant, a frantic
    user called me and told me that the year 2000 was going to have "an extra
    leap day!"
    She claimed there was going to be a February 30th, 2000. When I asked where
    she had heard this, she couldn't remember. Spent a few hours googling for
    anything on the subject, nothing. Called her back, and she said she
    remembered hearing being said by Andy Rooney on the radio.
    Welcome to USENET, here's your accordian. This sort of thing happens even
    more frequently in the visual basic groups than anywhere.

    I DEMAND HELP DAMMIT I DON'T HAVE TO BE NICE AND YOU HAVE TO ANSWER MY
    QUESTION THE WAY I WANT IT ANSWERED DAMMIT

    Frisbee®, Sep 15, 2005
  18. Matt U.K.

    CBIC Guest

    Is that the guy who saw Ferris pass out at 31 flavors last night?

    Bueller
    Bueller

    CBIC, Sep 15, 2005
  19. "I like the cut of your jib."
    "What's a jib?
    "Promote this man."

    Been reading the newsgroup for quite a while, just too lazy\busy to ever
    post.

    Bill McPherson, Sep 15, 2005
  20. Matt U.K.

    Neil Guest

    well, you are partically correct. I don't work.

    I have a government job. That means that even though I have a job, I don't
    work.

    Neil, Sep 15, 2005