    know what happen?.

    Kant Domsved
    A+,Net+,CCNA,MCSA,MCDBA,MCSE.

    domsved, Aug 13, 2003

  2. domsved

    Tom Helms Guest

    You should receive an email with the following instructions on how to order
    your welcome kit.

    1. Log on with your .NET Passport to the MCP secure website.
    2. Select Welcome Kits from the Program Benefits menu.
    3. Check your shipping address carefully. If you need to make changes to
    your shipping address, click to the Profile Editor.
    4. After making changes (if applicable), return to the Welcome Kits page and
    submit the form.

    You will receive your Welcome Kit within four-to-six weeks of verifying and
    submitting your correct shipping address. Welcome Kits will not be shipped
    without a confirmed address.

    Tom Helms, Aug 13, 2003